Monday, February 28, 2011

Weekend

I had a pretty fabulous weekend, filled with lots of fun things! It all started on Friday when I FINALLY got to try the sweet potatoes that Mom made. They are delicious! I've been eating them every day & finish the whole bowl every time. I can't wait to see what food I get to try next week. I'm hoping for squash or carrots!

Saturday I hung out with Dad, just the two of us! You might remember that we haven't been able to do that for a long time because of his surgery, but he's all better now, hurray!
That afternoon my friend Julia called me up and asked if I wanted to take our Moms swimming together. Since Mom & I are starting swimming lessons next month, I thought it'd be a good idea to check out the place - and it was SO fun! I don't have any pictures, because we don't have one of those fancy water cameras, but Julia showed me her swimming skills (she can jump in!) and then we just swam around...oh, and I nomed on her toes...they were delish! When we got home, I ate some potatoes & took a bath...I love my bath almost as much as I love swimming!

Finally on Sunday, I spent some more time with Daddy, since mom wasn't feeling great. He even picked out my outfit (and I look pretty good!) We also practiced my sitting skills a lot. I'm getting much better at it!

It was a super fun weekend, but exhausting. I can't wait to see what fun stuff will happen this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment