Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Food

Yesterday was the most amazing day. I got to try REAL food for the first time! Mom wanted to wait until I was 6 months old, because she's scared I'm going to have crazy food allergies like her, but I told her I was ready - and the doctor thought I was too...yay!

Mom got me all set up in my new highchair, with my new bib & made my new food.

I wasn't sure what to expect and things didn't start out that well

But, after a few more bites, I started to enjoy it!

MORE PLEASE!


Oh..and I can't wait for this weekend...Mom made me sweet potatoes & they look so yummy!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Reminds me of Haylee's first bites of food! I think I got more on her face then in her mouth! Super cute blog Lya! I will be following :) M.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the last picture, she looks so much like Todd!!!! I see you too, but this last one is so your hubby. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete