Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I'm Back!

Hi friends!  I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time, but blogging is HARD work!  Summer is busy & I've had to spend my spare time practicing some of my new skills.  But, don't worry...I'm here to stay :)

Here are some of the fun things I've done over the last 2 months (and some of the skills I've mastered!):

I turned 9 months
& 10 months old

Went to my First Twins Game

Visited Grandma & Grandpa Hurst in Hayward, WI

Took my first Boat Ride

Swam in the Lake with Mom & Dad

Celebrated my First 4th of July

Spent Lots of Time in the Pool!

Went to the Zoo (again!)

Started Taking "Big Girl" Baths

Mastered Signing "Milk"

AND
Started Walking with my Stroller

Summer isn't over yet...I'm sure there will be more fun things to share soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment