Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Diva

I know, I know!  It's been a few days since I've updated.  But, in my defense, Mom & Dad got food poisoning Sunday night so I've had to take care of them!  I am such a good daughter :)

Spring is finally in the air & it really is as wonderful as everyone promised it would be.  Mom picked me up at 5 from daycare today so we could make it home in time to take a walk.  Dad was waiting for us when we got there & he got to go too!  The sun was still shining so I thought it would be appropriate to wear my fancy sunglasses.

Mom says I look like a total Diva in them.  She's so right...

We made a quick stop by the smaller park by our house when we were out walking.  We liked this one a lot, so I think we'll be going back to it soon.  After our walk, Mom made us take a family picture.  She says it's because she doesn't have a lot of pictures of all of us together (because she's always behind the camera), but I obviously wasn't feeling it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment