Sorry it's been so long since I've updated my blog, I have been busy on vacation!
Here are a few highlights from my trip to visit my boyfriend Canaan & his mom in California.
 |
| Our First Meeting |
 |
| My FIRST Trip to the Park! |
 |
| Swinging! It's SOOO Fun! |
 |
| First Trip to the Beach |
 |
| Meeting Auntie Sara |
 |
| My Favorite Toy at Canaan's House |
 |
| We Really Bonded |
 |
| My First Boyfriend <3 |
I had such a fun trip. We went to the park, the beach & the outlet malls. But the best part of the trip was just hanging out at Canaan's condo listening to our Moms talk about their fabulous life in college. I hope someday Canaan & I both go to DePauw together...because it sounds fabulous. I can't to see Canaan again someday (hopefully soon!) Next time maybe he'll come visit me in Minnesota. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment