Howdy y'all - I'm in Texas! This was my second trip on an airplane and it is so much fun! I had to get to the airport pretty early this morning, but that was ok because my buddies got to come with me!
I didn't get upgrade to First Class this time (bummer!) but the seat next to Mom was empty, so I got to hangout there and play. Most babies fall asleep on planes, but not me! I was awake almost the WHOLE time! Why would you want to sleep when you could be having fun?!
I'm staying in a hotel for the first time & it is SO cool! We have a huge room with a huge bed! I tested it out for Mom, it was super comfy.
But Mom said that this big bed was way to high for me to sleep in with her...so I have to sleep in a bed she called "Baby Jail." Not. Cool.
(but at least I convinced her to let Monkey sleep with me all night!)
Tomorrow I get to go to my first day of Texas daycare - I hope the other kids don't mind a Northerner coming to their class for a week...and I hope I don't scare them off with my Minnesota accent!




No comments:
Post a Comment